We are looking for an experienced digital veteran/senior agency executive to lead our Brand Services operation, oversee planning and account team to make sure the company develops excellent plan, execution and services for our broad portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will be a leader, who has broad relationships in the agency, marketing industry. He/she is experienced with media planning, influencer marketing or entertainment content sales, and is fun to work with...
1. The candidate is tasked with the main responsibility of managing and operating day-to-day media or branded content partnership campaigns planning and execution.
2. Train and supervise the team outputs to ensure solutions are well-planned and match client's expectation and budget.
3. Coordinate cross-functional team (Creative, Media, Talents…)
4. Build strategy and workflow in line with delivering outstanding solutions and services to clients and grow the team effectively.
5. Understanding METUB key advantage and owned & operated content channels to work with Business Development team and drive sponsorship.
6. Build strong relationships with key digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Tiktok) and keep update on the industry trends & best practices.
7. Execute brand services business and work closely with the business development team to establish the status of METUB in the agency industry to attain the business goals.
8. Coach, mentor to enable team member growth and success.
9. Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
1. 4+ years experience as strategic planner, brand manager or other relevant positions at brands/agencies.
2. Proven digital skills across media, branded content/influencer marketing, social, search and
3. Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
4. Fun, friendly with positive attitude to be a strong team player
5. Excellent organisational and operational skill
1. Salary + commission + bonus (mutual agreement)
2. Remuneration in accordance with Vietnam's regulations
3. Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences
4. Annual leave Incentives
CV Apply to email: email@example.com.