- Người viết: METUB Network
- Chuyên mục: TUYỂN DỤNG
- Tags: METUB Network , METUB tuyển dụng , Digital Marketing Manager , Social Commerce
METUB operates in Media & Entertainment, supporting creators to produce & distribute content on digital platforms and assisting brands in delivering successful content partnership/influencer marketing campaigns. We are also expanding into Social Commerce to finish our ecosystem which is built around Creator-led businesses.
METUB welcomes all talents with a strong ambition to grow personally while contributing to the development of the influencer-led economy.
METUB Social Commerce sources, incubates and develops the next generation consumer brands distribution channels through influencers and social commerce acceleration.
As a Performance Marketing, Campaign Manager you will work with influencers and internal team to shape Campaign ideas and lead campaign executions to convert content to commerce.
A perfect candidate ﬁnds himself/herself a mix of creative minds and mathematicians who love to create great ideas and beat Facebook/Google/Tiktok algorithm to win prospective consumers, experienced with successful social commerce brands…
1. Daily responsibilities:
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online.
- Support & collaborate with senior leaders & other departments to develop digital communication strategy & e-commerce, inﬂuencers campaigns to deliver marketing objectives and qualiﬁed leads for business objectives;
- Develop social media strategy, objectives and targets -- Run social media channels, in collaboration with Brand owners and Inﬂuencer team where needed & which includes social calendar, communications execution, social consumer care/service, chat bot funnel etc;
- Accountable for commercial performance (P&L and commercial KPIs), service performance, Brand awareness across digital channels and media, and e-commerce channels, including product website and marketplaces (third-party e-commerce).
- Deploy all brand and product content across digital channels, supporting Brand and Inﬂuencer to send messages to target the intended audience effectively;
- Manage & execute digital marketing campaigns, in conjunction with Brand and Inﬂuencer team, on all digital platforms, including but not limited to: Display, Social, Search (SEO) , Real Time Dashboard, Content… at advanced level with fast speed, to generate trafﬁc and qualiﬁed leads;
- Execute new product launches for digital & e-commerce, deploying the campaigns designed by Marketing to ensure an effective go-to-market and omni-channel execution;
- Regularly monitor & optimize content, media performance across digital touchpoints. Sharing digital data, insight to non-stop build brand equity performance on digital channels, and meeting targeted KPIs. Being proactive collaborate with multiple teams to quickly ﬁnd solution for raised issues during campaign duration;
- Support cross functions to handle e-commerce operational tasks (managing digital go-to-market, pricing, offers, volumes and stock…), in collaboration with other teams, has deep knowledge on E-commerce/social commerce/dropshipping operational models;
- Maintain an intensive source of critical data: deals trackers, sales, web trafﬁc, conversion rate…;
- Propose campaign mechanic to optimise customer experience an maximize sales potential based on various factors ;
- Work closely with Brand Owners, Inﬂuencers, Live Streaming and Sales Ops team and other internal stakeholders on digital solutions for constant improvements;
- Work closely with other business functions to deﬁne, execute and optimize CRM engagement including messaging, testing/optimization, audience segmentation, creative requirements and frequency.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or as marketing manager will be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, content marketing and digital marketing tools and how to reach target audiences.
- Interest in/ Understanding of influencer market and influencer’s fanbase behaviour is a strong plus
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Competitive salary package
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Bonus on holidays and special occasions
- Team-building and company trips: usually 2 times/year
- Opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic and young environment with principal business being high-growth and trendy digital marketing, media and entertainment