Headcount: 1-2 person(s)
- Work closely with the company and department leaders to understand recruitment need.
- Source prospective candidates for high-level positions through such channels, as job posting platforms, referral/warm contact, industry groups or events, etc.
Employee engagement (30%)
- Support the company management on the development of employee experience journey and initiatives to drive engagement during each phase;
- Proactively coordinate with related departments/teams to ensure the Onboarding framework is meaningful, timely implemented, including the Onboarding facilitation activities handled by HR team;
- Under guidance of the company management, brainstorm initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments to plan and implement engagement activities, including but not limited to: team building, cross-department collaboration and bonding, etc.
Employer branding (40%)
- Maintain good relationships with key external stakeholders in HR area including: Universities, Clubs, Content creators and creative community
- Continuously deliver messages about the corporate culture and employer branding through activities in cooperation with the key external stakeholders.
- Support design employer branding activities and advise, manage HR associate and cooperate with other departments to implement activities.
Other tasks assigned by the Company Management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of experience in the HR area with exposure to Recruitment and employee engagement preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, Powerpoint usage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese; particularly communication ability with multi-background stakeholders and presentation skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective materials and documents.
- High learning agility and flexibility to adapt with rapid changes from business;
- Witty yet serious and professional in work, resilient through challenges.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate to candidate experience and potentials including salary and bonuses.
- 13th month bonus and holiday bonus(es) under the company’s policy;
- Being a part of a dynamic and young working environment with open-minded and trendy colleagues.
- Insurance policies in accordance with the Labor Code;
- Familiar-but-not-old internal activities like team building, birthday and bachelor parties, Marvelous Thursday or similar initiatives, year-end parties, etc.
- HR & Admin Manager
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com.