- Người viết: METUB Network
- Chuyên mục: TUYỂN DỤNG
- Tags: #METUBNetwork #METUBtuyendung #YouTube MCN #PartnerSuccessManager
As a Partner Success Manager, you will help to build METUB customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the engagement of METUB Consulting Partners.
The ideal candidate has experience in creating and delivering customer value by matching partners' capabilities and solutions to customer needs identified by field sales reps and their teams. An ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to succeed by working with cross-organizational groups, thinking strategically about business and technical challenges, and by building and conveying compelling value propositions around partner capabilities.
You will be expected to:
- Have a broad, holistic view of METUB partner community including local celebrities, YouTubers and media companies and a deep understanding of partner capabilities and solutions that will delight METUB customers.
- Advise Partner Manager team and their customers on the value of partner engagement and recommend qualified partners that can meet and support METUB customer needs.
- Manage partner engagement both individually and at scale to grow overall revenue, as well as viewership and fanbase expansion of current partners.
- Become a trusted member of the Partner Manager team to own opportunity execution with partners, leverage partner programs, and coach partners on strategy and best practices.
- Work with YouTube, Facebook and other platforms to understand their strategy and plan for Vietnam market and create more opportunities for METUB partners.
The right candidate will possess 2-3+ years of partner engagement experience with a media, entertainment, technology or creative agency, working directly with partners and sales teams to create compelling business and channel strategy outcomes for customers, and:
- Foundation knowledge regarding SEO/SEM/Marketing/Entertainment industry overall.
- Ability to create and execute strategic plans with partners, sales, and other internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including sales reps and managers and other functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, public speaking skill is a plus.
- Digital content sales/monetization experience.
- Experience working with creative people.
- Salary + commission + bonus (mutual agreement).
- Remuneration in accordance with Vietnam's regulations.
- Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences/ travels.
- Annual leave Incentives.
CV Apply to email: email@example.com.