Expect Senior/Supervisor-level candidates for the following scope of work.
A/ JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Talent acquisition (30%)
- Work closely with the company management and leaders from the assigned department to understand recruitment needs and requirements.
- Build efficient recruitment approaches to source, hunt, and develop a network of candidates.
- Support HR manager and department leaders to design and implement probation goal-setting and probation performance review.
2. Learning & development (L&D) (30%)
- Coordinate with the department senior members to roll-out learning and development (L&D) program for employees tailored for each stage during their career path and develop a detailed year-round training schedule for relevant departments;
- Cooperate with department leaders to build up a training timeline and content and supporting materials to standardize the L&D process and knowledge
- Support departments leaders on understanding training content and technique as well as support them to deliver training through “train the trainers” programs;
- Evaluate training outcome through quality survey and continuously improve training content as well as delivery method;
3. Employee engagement (20%):
- Support the company management on the development of employee experience journey and initiatives to drive engagement during each phase;
- Proactively coordinate with related departments/teams to ensure the Onboarding framework is meaningful, timely implemented, including the Onboarding facilitation activities handled by HR team;
- Under guidance of the company management, brainstorm initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments to plan and implement engagement activities, including but not limited to: team building, + cross-department collaboration and bonding, etc.
- Consult the Board of Management and HR manager on continuous improvement measures for the appraisal system within the company;
4. Employee performance management (20%)
- Cooperate with key stakeholders within and outside of the HR department to support the Board of management on the communication and implementation of performance management processes from goal setting, mid-year reviews to year-end evaluation.
- Work under supervision of the company leadership to design effective leadership and employee development initiatives to address performance gaps related to capacity/knowledge gaps among staff and overall talent sourcing and management;
- Consult the Board of Management and HR manager on continuous improvement measures for the appraisal system adopted by the company;
5. Other tasks assigned by the Company Management.
B/ JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in e-commerce and/or logistics industries is preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, PowerPoint usage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese; particularly communication ability with multi-background stakeholders and presentation skills
- Ability to design and implement effective materials and documents.
- High learning agility and flexibility to adapt with rapid changes from business;
- Witty yet serious and professional in work, resilient through challenges.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate to candidate experience and potentials including salary and bonuses.
- 13th month bonus and holiday bonus(es) under the company’s policy;
- Being a part of a dynamic and young working environment with open-minded and trendy colleagues.
- Insurance policies in accordance with the Labor Code;
- Familiar-but-not-old internal activities like team building, birthday and bachelor parties, Marvelous Thursday or similar initiatives, year-end parties, etc.
- HR & Admin Manager
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com.