- Người viết: METUB Network
- Chuyên mục: TUYỂN DỤNG
- Tags: METUB Network , METUB tuyển dụng , Esports , Graphic Designer , Designer
Vacancies: 01 person
MGN (METUB Gaming Network), a newly formed Esports organization under METUB Network. As an Esports Graphic Designer at MGN, you will help to craft our graphics for Esports tournaments, showmatches, events, social media posters and others.
- Work closely with PR, content and social media team members to develop internal and external initiatives (marketing, community, social, etc.).
- Support our content creators (gamers, streamers, casters,...) image development.
- Brainstorm, research, and present visual design ideas.
- Create infographics and digital assets (logos, tournament graphic elements, stream overlays, banner ads, video thumbnails, etc.) for a variety of platforms (YouTube channels, social media, websites, etc.).
- Build style guides to define our brand guidelines and identity.
- Stay up to date on Esports design best practices and gaming trends to continuously improve our visuals & branding.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in graphic design or related experience.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, the Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram,...)
- Ability to edit and retouch photos.
- An understanding of Esports competitions and familiarity with live streaming platforms.
- Knowledge of live streaming softwares (OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS, Vmix, Xsplit,...)
- Highly passionate about Esports and gaming in general, knowledge of the Vietnam Esports scene is a big plus.
- Experience in working with an Esports production team.
- A highly collaborative and creative spirit.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to reach out for feedback and adapt to it.
- Attractive salary.
- Working in a dynamic environment, enthusiastic young staff.
- Policies of social insurance, health insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law
- The remuneration policy deserves to match the capacity and experience
- Rewards in accordance with the Company's regulations
- Trained and supported soft skills of the company
Please send your CV and Cover Letter via this email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.