1. SCOPE OF WORK:
- Review and provide legal advice on legal documents.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Update new legal legislation and law documents in relation to the Company’s business.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Prepare and review specific contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself under the assignment of the Company’s Management.
- Cooperate with other departments to prepare, review and modify contract templates and legal documents to support various business activities including, but not limited to: business registration, investment documents, business joint venture negotiation and application, etc.
- Licensing & sub-licensing support: prepare necessary documents, and submission to obtain and renew any licenses, approvals (Including but not limited to business license, investment license, ...).
- Other tasks assigned by the Company’s Management
- A degree preferably in Law.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IP law or corporate law is a plus.
- Good at written and communication skills in English and Vietnamese,
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Be able to work independently, manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
3. PRIORITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably with experience in a law firm or being a corporate lawyer in A MARKETING OR MEDIA AGENCY.
- In charge of Contracts and Brand booking segment of the company, including performing the following tasks: Contracts signed with customers and brands in the field of advertising services; Contracts signed with suppliers that are KOLs, KOCs and service providers; Production contracts and other types of contracts and papers arising during the performance of work...
- In charge of Contracts and issues related to intellectual property, copyright. Including contracts related to copyright and copyright-related rights, music distribution, other forms of cooperation related to copyright and copyright-related rights, copyright and other related matters.
1. Salary + bonus
2. Remuneration in accordance with Vietnam's regulations
3. Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences
4. Annual leave Incentives
Please send your CV at gmail: email@example.com