- Negotiating contracts and fees for your artists.
- Arrange and facilitate the work and activities of your assigned local artists
- Identify, seek and secure opportunities to drive exposure and income for your artists.
- Sourcing and booking events and venues, accompanying artists for events and opportunities.
- Oversees all Live activities and events
- Manage short and long-term plans, including promotional activity, interviews and travel schedules / requirements.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with business partners to assist in delivering on outcomes.
- Work closely with key business functions, e.g. A&R, marketing, digital, commercial, to take advantage of all possible opportunities.
- Other tasks and projects as required.
- Degree qualification with relevant artist or talent management experience.
- Existing network of contacts in music, entertainment, production and other relevant fields.
- Proven experience and success in driving commercial outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of the local media landscape.
- Passionate about music and domestic talent landscape.
- Salary + commission + bonus (mutual agreement)
- Remuneration in accordance with Vietnam's regulations
- Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences
- 13th month salary - Performance bonus
- Bonus on holidays and special occasions
- Team-building and company trips: usually 2 times/year - Annual leave Incentives
Send your Application Package to: firstname.lastname@example.org