Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage multiple clients/projects and deliver sustained profit margin.
- Manage and train Account Executive teams to execute day-to-day operations from briefing, planning, pitching, executing, reporting and billings.
- Focus on ensuring to maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
- Report to the Account Director and CCO
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, campaign/ project management & team development skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines
- Education and Qualifications
- BA of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Sales or relevant field
- 3 - 4 + years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Competitive salary package
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Bonus on holidays and special occasions
- Team-building and company trips: usually 2 times/year
- Opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic and young environment with principal business being high-growth and trendy digital marketing, media and entertainment
Send your Application Package to: firstname.lastname@example.org.