- Người viết:
- Chuyên mục: TUYỂN DỤNG
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety Specialist, to help our network operating system to be safe, grow and operate effectively, to understand and update policies from YouTube as well.
As YouTube’s Trust & Safety Specialist, you won’t stop researching direction, offering new solutions to counter any threats to our network.
- Ensure partner content quality are trusted and safe across platforms
- Develop, maintain, and update partner’s platform (YouTube and non-YouTube) policies in various areas of online content into applicable policies for partners/creators.
- Influence cross-functional stakeholders and company executives regarding proposed content policy efforts.
- Lead research for developing new policies and understanding emerging risks as well as training.
- Work closely with Optimize and Partner Manager teams to ensure effective operationalization of policies.
- Work as direct contact point with Platforms related to Trust and Safety issues (copyright, platform policy violation etc)
- Ensure that all escalations are triaged, tracked, investigated, resolved and communicated accurately using internal tools and systems. Manage or assist in conducting reviews to capture lessons-learned and ensure regular follow-up for any items identified.
- Close the loop on all escalations by sharing observed trends and insights with policy enforcement managers to amend policy guidance. Share and document any identified operational gaps in our enforcement processes.
- Build and develop training materials regarding content trends, policy and platforms best practice, and conduct training workshop internal and external
Education and Qualifications
- BA of Marketing/ Law or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of one (1) years of relevant experience.
- Priority to candidates who have worked at companies about YouTube, Facebook, MCNs
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management & team development skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Remuneration in accordance with Vietnam's regulations
- Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences
- Annual leave Incentives
Please send your CV and Cover Letter via this email: email@example.com